July 11, 2023

Where to next?

Well, I guess the next step is the surgery.  Although I had resolved to waiting until mid to late August, a surprise phone call came from the surgeon's office this morning. I'm heading off to surgery on August 2nd.  

That just made it so real.  And scary.  I have so much to do before then.  Unfortunately, plans I kind of had (like going to the Spinrite tent sale) will now have to wait until next year. My husband says I have too much yarn anyway, but what does he know?  

It takes a lot of mental strength to stay focused on positives.  The biggest positive I have is that as of August 2nd the healing will begin.  It's going to be a hell of a ride though.  Be sure and stay tuned and thanks for all your positive thoughts to help me along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment